Wednesday, August 15, 2007

the water park! Hooray!

Cormac cheers "Hooray!" for everything he loves these days, H2Oasis, our indoor water park, being no exception. The flip side to this love for everything is that he wants to be in the water everysecond, not pay to get in, and never EVER leave.
Well, today I broke out the Karma Baby pool pouch and HOORAY! We both loved it!
It was pouring early this afternoon so we wore the pouch on the dash from the car, through the loooong line to pay, during a brief chat with the owner, to the racks to strip down, and then over to the kiddie pool. When we left it was back in the pouch and I was actually able to change into underwear rather than drip-dry all the way home.
I had a great solarveil ring sling I used at H2Oasis, in Hawaii, and as a shower sling when Cormac was little but this was sooooo much better. I am remembering now why a great fitting pouch is just divine. Everyone needs one. I am not kidding. It's even more useful, in many ways, for a toddler than it was for a baby.
And what is it about pouches that makes Cormac give me extra kisses? That alone makes a pouch worth it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wondering... Did you ever get told by an employee or the owner of H2Oasis that you had to breastfeed 'upstairs?' My friend did, yesterday. She's trying to plan a nurse-in. It'll probably be on Mothering.com