Thursday, August 2, 2007

new site, new products

Well, I spent many, many hours yesterday adding the new products to the online store and making sure everything looks "just right" in my browser. Phew! Now it's time to add the buttons for buying!
I am very excited about the new carriers and the babywearing vest on their way to Anchorage!
I'll post more details about them as sson as they arrive! I think it will be great to have water slings available locally that folks can use at H2Oasis. The Nori fleece babywearing vests look awesome and I wish I had one a couple of years ago. I'm excited to use it this fall with Cormac on my back so we stay nice & cozy while hiking in Kincaid.
More when they arrive...

If you want to keep current with what's going on at McKinley Kid, subscribe to the RSS feed for this blog. :)

No comments: