Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ScootaBaby coming!

We'll be adding the Scootababy hip carrier to our line this month. The Ellaroo mei hip has been a great seller but I like the improvements to the generic hip carrier design that Scootababy has made. It's comfortable and easy to use/adjust but the padded waist, like on a Patapum and other sscs, is fantastic. Even with a 35 pound 2 year old it is wonderfully supportive.
I highly recommend it. One thing I love about hip carriers is that you can comfortably sit while wearing your baby or toddler. Last year I took Cormac to a couple of Aces games in the mei hip and we easily fit into the seat. He was cozy and happy and not trying to get down on the icky sticky floor!
Scootababy comes in black canvas with two liner options; the one I have is fleece and the other is a soft cotton print.
These will retail for $107 and are well worth the money for comfort, support, and ease of use.

No comments: